On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, Rahul,
> what about the latest deployed website?
<snip/>

Looks good overall, though I haven't taken a fine-toothed comb to it.

> Can I proceed modifying the
> homepage in order to propose a release?
<snap/>

Sure, but please don't deploy it after those changes until the release
is done. Before posting the vote, the site is previewed w/ the rc
profile (-Prc) in the site-deploy command -- this will deploy the site
to the pao/commons/builds area where the other artifacts for the vote
will get posted as well.

WRT the new additions to the LHS menu, currently we have (indentation
implies nesting):

Developers Guide (SVN latest)
    Core APIs
    Plugins
    Substitution
    XML Rules
    Annotations

I see two options for the 2.1 release:

(a) Use the above (but change SVN latest to 2.1)

(b) Use the following:

Release 2.1 (Current)
    Guide
        Core APIs
        Plugins
        Substitution
        XML Rules
        Annotations
    Javadoc
    Release Notes

Release 2.0
    ... (current content for 2.0 menu)

I think (b) will work better as it aligns with menu for previous
releases -- note the FAQ indentation in (b) BTW as its different --
WDYT?

-Rahul