On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
> thanks a lot for your feedbacks, actions have been completed following
> your suggestions.
> my final 2 questions:
> - I didn't find any reference on wiki about
> ${commons.deployment.protocol}... can we have a private chat?
<snip/>

Sure, though it helps to have things in the list archives for the next
person in line, so the responses are best when archived :-)

The deployment protocol bit is for wagon and defaults to scp (see
parent pom). If you want to use some other (for example, scpexe with
PuTTY), then it can be changed via an active profile in
~/.m2/settings.xml. If you've used the m2 release plugin before, you
probably don't need to do anything new for Commons.

> - Is it the case to migrate the group id to org.apache.commons?
<snap/>

No, not for 2.1 (archives have this topic at length).

-Rahul