> I'm all for it.

I say what I've said all this time when questions like this came up.
We need testers! There has been quite few changes. Just releasing
without some people spending some time ...or telling us "yes, trunk
works for me!" I am still not comfortable with.

> But there needs to be a decision which seems clear cut to me. There is code
> in the code base (by accident--i suppose) now that requires 1.5. Previously
> we didn't have that requirement, so pushing out a release means raising the
> minimum to 1.5. My vote is lets do it two both. But everyone should be clear
> about this decision. Do we call it BCEL 6 because of this?

Actually that might help with the above changes, too.

+1 for calling it 6.0

...and if we get at least 3 people saying "yes, trunk works for me you
also get my +1 for a release.
Although there still might be some work in bugzilla that has
accumulated over time.

cheers,
Torsten