Hi.

> + * Precomputed literal arrays are provided in this class to speed up load
> + * time.

This is an implementation detail, subject to change in the (hopefully
not-so-distant) future.
I would certainly not advertize it in the Javadoc.

If users need to be made aware of what happens at the very first instants of
firing up the JVM and the impact of using "FastMath" in a short-lived
application, you should be more concerned of how "FastMath" compares to
either "Math" or "StrictMath" (see the figures for "pow" on the JIRA page
for MATH-650).

I still have no idea of what you try to achieve on an Android system, but I
think that we cannot win on all fronts; CM is already a fairly large library
that, I imagine, would mostly shine in compute-intensive applications.
Tweaking it so that low-end computers perform half-decently should not
(IMHO) drive its development. To adapt it to these restricted environments
might be a worthwile goal but if it is going to have unwanted consequences
(like harder to maintain code or higher burden on developers), it should be
done as a separate project.

Best,