This is a red herring.  No web server I know of restarts Java processes like
this.  The JVM is kept hot and classes are not unloaded lightly.

A one minute startup due purely to this one library would be an issue.  I
haven't heard that definitively demonstrated here at all.  A micro-benchmark
would be useful.