+1

Siegfried Goeschl

On 06.03.12 18:42, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
Commons CSV is approaching a releasable state. Considering the general
interest in this component I think it's time to promote it to Commons
proper.

There are a few points I'd like to address before a release:
- Handle CSV headers, a CSV API looks incomplete to me without this
- Examine the feasibility of adding a simple bean mapping feature
- Extract the unicode unescaping feature as an implementation of
java.io.Reader, and maybe contribute it to Commons IO
- Improve the documentation

[ ] +1 Promote it!
[ ] -1 Let it crawl in the sandbox because...

Emmanuel Bourg