Build works fine on Windows 7 with a JDK 1.6 and Java-1.5 compatibility profile. Artifacts look good.

There are some issues with the site:
- There is indeed a number of findbugs and pmd warnings. I trust you that you already fixed many problematic ones. All these MALICIOUS_CODE warnings are probably not relevant as the library has to do lots of processing on arrays. However, all these DLS_DEAD_LOCAL_STORE warnings seem to be suspicious. Are you sure, they should not be addressed? - The RAT report has some missing licenses. For all these info.txt files licenses are certainly not needed. But there are also a few package.html files affected. - Test coverage is partly very low, there are packages with 0 percent coverage.

So, all in all I am +0

Oliver