On 10/14/2013 10:59 PM, Paul Libbrecht wrote:
Le 15 oct. 2013 à 07:33, Dave Brosius <dbros...@apache.org> a écrit :
I couldn't disagree more. Dormant/attic means the project has leprosy. I don't
know the answer to this, but wondering, has there ever been a commit to an
attic'ed project? I personally would never think of doing that.

As probably the only person that "supports"' Jelly, a dormant to be for sure, I
find the word leprosy outrageous.

And rightly so. This type of discussion/decision relies heavily on subjective evaluations - that's why I asked early on for the criteria.

For example, if a project is moved to the attic because it has:

1. No mailing list activity in nnn years
2. No functional commits in nnn years
3. No Jira issues resolved in nnn years

then there is nothing subjective about it. People might assign whatever labels they want, but the move was based on something concrete and measurable.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com