On 04/30/2014 03:39 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I cannot try this today, but what about Jacoco 0.7?
>>

> ah:
>
> Release 0.7.0 (2014/03/18) New Features
>
>    - JaCoCo now supports Java 8 (GitHub
> #74<https://github.com/jacoco/jacoco/issues/74>
>    ).

Thanks for looking this up.

I will try if this fixes the problem you and Emmanuel have seen with
Java 8. We should update also the parent with the latest version.

In any way, I would not consider this as a blocker for the 3.3 release.

The other test failure is also harmless atm, it just means that
StrictMath has been updated in java 8 with additional methods for which
there is not yet a counterpart in FastMath. We should aim for a 3.4
release to make commons math Java 8 ready in this regard.

Thomas