+1 and git please

-------- Original message --------
From: Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Date: 10/25/2015  3:15 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Proposed Contribution to Apache Commons,

On 10/2/15 12:08 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Well, a champion can volunteer to shepherd this through our incubator I
> suppose,

OK, I will volunteer to do this.  I propose that we start this as a
Commons Sandbox project.  To do that, we need a VOTE to accept the
code, a software grant and the IP clearance form [1] submitted to
the Incubator PMC.  We can use either git or svn for the new sandbox
repo.

Any objections?  Any preference for git or svn?

Phil

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html