Hi folks,

I basically agree here with Bernd

* the project needs clean-up
* I think the idea is worthwhile
* having something similar to “grok” as a stand-alone package together with a
programmatic approach to build regexp could be the way to go
* there is no community around so I think GitHub is currently a better place to
see the project mature

So I’m

-0

for adding the project in its current state to Commons Sandbox

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl