Hi Gilles,

I like the idea of "SigProc". Filter is a bit too narrow especially when we also include more exoctic processing and/or analysis etc.

In terms of complex: the filter package uses complex numbers but that's totally transparent to the user so for those who are not into DSP might not look it up there. Also, if we add FIR filter design at some point then that's usually done with the Fourier Transform.

How would you organise the different sub-packages in SigProc? Let say we have IIR, Kalman and FIR. At least IIR and Kalman consist of approx 10 java files so ideally they should live in subdirectories at least so we could create sub-packages then?

Best,
/Bernd