Hello Rob,

I have submitted pull req. let me know if below action plan looks good.

* RandomStringGenerator in commons-text
* new RandomStringUtils in commons-text with different package using
RandomStringGenerator
* Mark RandomStringUtils in commons-lang as deprecated
* release commons-text 1.2
* release commons-lang 3.7 (doesn't matter ATM)
* later remove RSU from commons-lang from Commons lang 4.0

Regards,
Amey