Le ven. 31 déc. 2021 à 14:17, Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> WRT Commons, CI is handled by GitHub actions

Whatever "handled" means here, is the sentence true for
*all* components?

I thought that "GH actions" was replacing Travis (for some
components).

> these days so I am not worried
> about losing ci.a.o.

If "ci" means "Jenkins", then I'm worried about
  Commons Math
  Commons RNG
  Commons Statistics
  Commons Numbers
  Commons Geometry

If "ci" means web site publishing, I've no idea where we are.
Last word (IIRC) was that requesting one git repository for
each component's web site was overkill, and perhaps (?)
not necessary.  A seeming dissonance with this reminder...