I was just wondering...

The Labs project (a place where any committer can starup their own independent mini-"project" to work on, potentially with other committers) has been awfully quiet lately.

I was wondering: is doing an article or FAQ or some sort of mentor outreach within ComDev a good way to increase the sense of community within Labs?

While there are plenty of free places to get SVN/CVS/git hosting for individuals, using Labs by committers gives them some visibility and the chance to collaborate safely with other committers. It feels like with the breadth of committers we currently have that there'd be more sense of community and interaction within Labs.

Is this something comdev might have ideas about (by publicising to committers or getting mentors to talk it up, or whatever)? Or am I just having some wishful thinking?

- Shane