On 02/04/2015 09:49 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
Had I known upfront it was held in Brussels and the last few days (yes, I
had to look it up), I would have popped over as it is only an hour's drive
away.

Where will the next be held and when?

Always first weekend of February, always in Brussels at the ULB (http://www.ulb.ac.be/) It is a two day (Sat, Sun) event, but there are numerous events that orbit it, both before and after, both in Brussels and in surrounding cities, so it is a VERY high-bandwidth time to be in the area.

Upwards of 4000 geeks in attendance. Very community focused (as opposed to the corporate focus of may events like OSCON) and one of the oldest free software events in the world - may be the oldest. Event is free. And there are always lots of ASF people in attendance, although not usually wearing their Apache 'hats'.

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon