I've added it to the events calendar for 2016.
      From: Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
 To: dev@community.apache.org
 Sent: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 10:11 AM
 Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2016

On 02/04/2015 09:49 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
> Had I known upfront it was held in Brussels and the last few days (yes, I
> had to look it up), I would have popped over as it is only an hour's drive
> away.
>
> Where will the next be held and when?

Always first weekend of February, always in Brussels at the ULB
(http://www.ulb.ac.be/) It is a two day (Sat, Sun) event, but there are
numerous events that orbit it, both before and after, both in Brussels
and in surrounding cities, so it is a VERY high-bandwidth time to be in
the area.

Upwards of 4000 geeks in attendance. Very community focused (as opposed
to the corporate focus of may events like OSCON) and one of the oldest
free software events in the world - may be the oldest. Event is free.
And there are always lots of ASF people in attendance, although not
usually wearing their Apache 'hats'.

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon