Free/sponsored always goes a long way (See the list:
https://fosdem.org/2015/about/sponsors/), so it leads to value for a lot of
groups and individuals. Think recruiters, entrepreneurs, students,
independent contractors. But also the sponsors (advertisers as well).

Something the ASF could learn from? Share your input at:
http://markmail.org/message/rwk6nh2i6lavianm

Best regards:

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*