I agree: consensus reached through discussion as far better than having to
do the (majority rule) vote. As with that, you -for sure - don't always get
what you want.

But it is - by far-the best alternative available to keep movement in a
project. And do-overs are possible.

Pierre

Op dinsdag 24 maart 2015 heeft Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> het volgende
geschreven: