On 13 April 2015 at 20:42, Roger and Beth Whitcomb <
rogerandb...@rbwhitcomb.com> wrote:

> Pivot is using Apache Extras basically for "source-code for projects that
> can't..." because of licensing issues.  So, my feeling is we are different
> than AOO.

AOO uses apache-extra, for libraries that we cannot include in our repo due
to license restriction. These libraries are solely used by developers who
work on the
internals of AOO. One developer typically download the libraries once and
then check from time to time for updates. The binaries are relative big,
but the download numbers really low. These binaries should not be confused
with our executables which are big and downloaded frequently, these are
stored on sourceForge.

rgds
jan I.