from my understanding:
- PMC composition is available in 2 forms: committee-info.txt (= golden
source) and LDAP xxx-pmc group
- committers list is available only in LDAP as xxx group

then instead of displaying:
* PMC from committee-info
* LDAP info: PMC + committers

it would be easier to understand if the structure was more:
* PMC info from committee-info (and warning if LDAP PMC info is not
consistent)
* committers info (no need to explain that it comes from LDAP)

WDYT?

Hervé