On 02/12/2016 10:50 AM, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> On Sun, 2016-02-07 at 17:01 +0100, Daniel Gruno wrote:
>> Contributions, feedback, quality control etc are MOST WELCOME, and
>> we're
>> only getting started with the proof-of-concept right now (as found in
>> svn). Hopefully we'll have something stable and polished by the end
>> of
>> February? :)
>
> I just ran into
>
>   http://101.opensuse.org/
>
> today, which is (more or less) the same idea but for the openSUSE Linux
> distribution.
>
> Might be useful to see how others approached this.

Agreed, and I think this is also an excellent example that these things
have a use case and can work while keeping it all very simple. I've
looked at it, and it seems to have roughly the same approach; Give a
short description, defer to someplace else for the actual work.

I'm not sure the opensuse site has anything additional to add to HW at
this stage, as HW (apart from the design difference) has the same features.

We might wanna revamp the front page of HW of course, I'll look into that.

With regards,
Daniel.