From: Daniel Gruno [mailto:humbed...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2016 3:38 AM
To: dev@community.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help Wanted! (it's a title, not a request!)

On 02/08/2016 12:36 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> Could you please describe a bit how JIRA issues are selected to be
> displayed?
> this [1] query return no results :((
>
> [1]
> https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3a%2f%2fhelpw
> anted.apache.org%2flistitems.lua%3fproject%3dopenmeetings&data=01%7c01
> %7cRoss.Gardler%40microsoft.com%7c0d06626ee77b454e4b3a08d3307c5fbd%7c7
> 2f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=yQQSTsTOXuZ5oHv4dAyz1yIOmBCY
> R49X0zNf3N2r4pQ%3d

It doesn't quite work that way. The whole issue here is that there is no way to
uniformly do this via JIRA or BugZilla, as they don't quite have these sort of
information fields, so this is an 'aside' to it.

You have to add the tasks by clicking on the 'add/edit tasks' link at the top
of the front page, and then they'll show up. You can of course link to a JIRA
ticket inside the task.

With regards,
Daniel.