Hi All

We have received an invitation to become a Community Sponsor forDeveloperWeek 2018 in the San Francisco Bay <http://www.developerweek.com/>area. For sending out a couple of emails and promoting it on our blog and social media, we can get access to some free tickets to the event and also some high profile promotion of the ASF.

I haven't responded to them yet and think it could be something good to accept. What do people think?

Thanks
Sharan