In talking about https  MyOpj.VisibleEh would this be appropriate for a
large Apl so you wouldn't raise flags and further more i put 2 Apl on face
book just anonymized on my page then they put up a developers page and i
liked it and i went to close my
account and my Apl where there
In the dev, page and i was told
I would forfit my data I'm deeply
concerned because they tried to issue a visa for a substantial amount but
not what the Apl
worth they have been negotiating as of now i don't
know where i stand "please comment as to the dev, page
Apache is neg, on fees. As far
as big data goes if th framework was done right there shouldn't be a
problem with it intergrating unless it's branched invasively.