> On Mar 30, 2019, at 10:41 AM, Naomi Slater <n...@tumbolia.org> wrote:
>
> I've done a
> lot of work for Apache and this is the first time I recall seeing your
> name. so I hope you will excuse me for not thinking your imputation carries
> much weight

Please don't go there.

For the record, I've done more than you. More than just about anybody.
That doesn't make me God. That doesn't make me Always Right. That
does not make me Beyond Reproach. That doesn't make My Opinion
Greater Than Yours. That doesn't give me the Authority To Shut You Down.

As someone who let's their passion frequently get out of hand, I'd
offer a suggestion to let's wind down the rhetoric and let's all chill a
little bit. We all have the best intentions at heart here. Let's remember
that. I'm stepping away. Maybe a cool-down period for everyone may
make some sense.

Cheers!