On Sat, Mar 30, 2019, 14:44 Naomi Slater <n...@tumbolia.org> wrote:

> your
> > > carries
> > > >

> > > Please don't go there.
> > >

> > JIm, that was directed at Wade, not you.
> >

> and my point wasn't "I've done more work than you so I am right". my point
> was "who are you to tell me I don't care about this organization because I
> 'dare' to criticize 'the meritocracy'". which I believe is a perfectly
> reasonable comment in reply to such a preposterous claim

And mine was there is a line in this thread attacking the way a lot of very
inclusive people work here, and that line is like "your points have no
merit, but we'll make changes and drive them, that affect the whole org,
while using meritocracy while saying it is bad at lower levels", and in
this case it is everyone's concern even if they are not working on the
specific thing you are, because it impacts the whole/everyone working on
something at Apache, and is also directly related to my point on the
possibility to exist for overreach and overreaction considering that.

Folks chose to throw around weight with various phrases such as "because
the President" and "policing". Where is the plan for what this looks like
given these mandates?

Wade