On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 at 03:02, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 10:38 PM Griselda Cuevas <g...@google.com.invalid>
> wrote:
> > ...If I'm not mistaken, this could fall under what Joan, Bertrand and
> Rich
> > were already doing, so perhaps they could help as mentors? ...
>
> I'm happy to help as a mentor, especially as far as the Incubator is
> concerned - I've been working on http://incubator.apache.org/cookbook/
> recently and getting help on that and on a general simplification and
> cleanup of the Incubator website would be fantastic.
>
> Gris, shall we apply for the Incubator as one specific topic or do you
> want to make a more general application?

Hi Bertrand - I think the application should be more general as it was
discussed in more recent emails. I'd love to contribute ideas and suggest
topics, however, I can't be too involved in the actual program.

 I want to commit to help the D&I efforts for the Foundation, and I worry
about spreading myself too thin. It seems that Maxim et al will continue
the application, so please add the following suggestions to it if you think
appropiate:

1) Optimization & refresh of "The Apache Way" landing page (making sure is
up to date)
2) Optimization & refresh of Community>>"Get Started" & "Apache Newcomer
FAQs"
3) Incubator's content that speaks to community health and growth (I have
never checked this out so I don't know the current status & gaps)

I consider this content areas critical because folks who might be
considering contributing will land here, and as our gates, the information
these pages hold should be effective, updates, etc.