Hi Maxim,

On the contrary, what Gris, Betrand and I are saying is that
the Incubator and the overarching ASF have a lot of assets that
need redesign and rework. This isn't about our public-facing
website assets, but for things that the Foundation writes and
maintains for the benefit of all projects. The Incubator is
one. Gris brings up the "meritocracy" angle, that's another.
There's a bunch of Infra writing that could do with improvement,
too.

The thing we need to be careful about here is that these are
*tech* writers, so we need to bring proposals that are more
technically oriented. Some of the pending work may not fit
into that area as well, though I don't know what the over-arching
goals of GSOD are.

-Joan "writing is fundamental" Touzet