Am 2019-10-05 um 17:20 schrieb Christofer Dutz:
Hi,

Lukasz just posted this on the plc4x slack channel mainly because of Siemens’
attempt to appear open:
“There are also B2B Open Source platforms: Siemens’ MindSphere offers a managed
open source Platform-as-a-Service for developing cross-platform applications”
(Which it clearly is not).

But when I read through the Agenda I think it might be a good idea to show up
with a little Apache delegation:
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/workshop-about-future-open-source-software-and-open-source-hardware

Seems to be not a Workshop where you are fuled up with some stuff, but where
people come together to form the appearance of Open-Source in the Industry.

This cannot be right/true. I have tried for more than a year to engage with DI (digital infrastructure) and utterly failed. My fellow coworker in Nuremberg told me that we (DI) don't want to engage with the OSS community at any kind of level. After that, I left the topic w/o any prosperity for the company and the OSS community.

Michael