>The point is that we MUST give the users possibility to (re)build those
images on their own if they want.

>From http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#source-packages, it
does not say it has to be on PyPI. I will reiterate what I said in the
Github issue, having a binary on PyPI is no guarantee that it will stay
there. Having a binary on Github releases
https://github.com/jbub/pgbouncer_exporter/tags also does not guarantee it
would not change. If the license are correct and the source is available I
definitely do not see this as a problem:

Every ASF release MUST contain one or more source packages, which MUST be