I want to go back to here with an idea.

> On Feb 18, 2022, at 5:38 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> -Project channels must be public, async, archived on ASF-owned
> services and searchable
> -Project channels must be usable with open source clients (hmmm..Slack?)
> -All decisions and votes must be documented on the project's mailing
> list, with links to the original discussion.

Pony Mail is a convenient way to review any mailing list. What if we require
that any alternative like Slack or anything be able to produce either an email
or an mbox and become a “pseudo mailing list"? If this is so then I think that
given a Slack api it would possible to make use of some combination of Apache
products to create the connector.

- Apache Pulsar could stream and has connectors.
- Apache POI has MBox capability.
- Apache James has mail capability.

I wonder if this is work that could be done in the Pony Mail podling.

All the Best,
Dave