On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 4:15 AM Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacre...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sam Ruby wrote:
>
> >... Accordingly, I've taken the sample newsletter and posted it here:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ASFP/Member+Moment+-+April+2022
>
> I've changed the structure slightly, with
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ASFP/Member+Moments being
> the homepage of those (work-in-progress, restricted to ASF Members)
> newsletters, displaying a list of its child pages. And moved your
> suggested content to
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ASFP/Member+Moment+-+April+2022
> accordingly.
>
> I hope it works for you - Cunningham's law implies that what you
> initially post is wrong so I had to fix it ;-)

Thanks!  Now everybody join in.  These pages aren't Rich's.  They
aren't mine.  They aren't Bertrands.  They are ours.

Act like you own the place.  Commit then review.  Don't wait for
permission.  Don't worry that it isn't perfect.  And if you see
something that needs fixing - fix it!