FYI, as some of you are aware, I started a new job earlier this month,
and that is consuming *all* of my brain-cycles. If someone else wanted
to step up and start organizing the April newsletter, that would be
great - although we're alreay behind schedule for that. Failing that,
it seems more likely that I would be able to be involved in a May
newsletter. Please don't think that this has to be led by me - ideally,
we'd each take turns as editor-in-chief, rather than create yet another
SPOF. Thanks.