Signing worked for me with my super epic script:

var sys = require('sys')
var exec = require('child_process').exec;

exec("ant qnx load-device", function (error, stdout, stderr) {
    sys.print('stdout: ' + stdout);
    sys.print('stderr: ' + stderr);
    if (error !== null) {
        console.log('exec error: ' + error);
    }
});

I think your main issue is the version number and buildId hackery for
signing.