Hey Gord,

This is awesome! Thank you. Indeed this is exactly what I wanted. Now for
the CI setup I no longer have to worry about debug tokens expiring.

Unfortunately no matter how I package my webworks app, when I launch the
app a black BlackBerry loading screen comes up on my dev alpha A device
and doesn't go any further :(

Any debugging approach you can recommend ?