On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Max Ogden <m...@maxogden.com> wrote:

> - I already do conditional loading of stylesheets and JS based on user
> agent. I think it would be super useful if there was a user agent
> equivalent for cordova so the code could decide what to do based on
> environment and not guesses based on href

We also like to tweak the user-agent with our application's name and
version to help track usage of the Wikipedia app's web API usage... a
standard way to append/prepend things into the User-Agent would be nicer
than hacking the AppDelegate / DroidGapApplication class every time we
update the project.

Having 'Cordova' in there by default would be... very handy.

-- brion