From: brian.ler...@gmail.com [mailto:brian.ler...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Brian
LeRoux
Sent: Sonntag, 17. März 2013 06:15
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: archiving older platforms

The question has come up about our continued support for:

- bada
- webos
- qt
- bb6 & bb7

Nobody is currently actively maintaining Bada, and Qt. However, I could see us
wanting to keep Qt around given Ubuntu Phone. There are no new webOS devices,
though rumours persist they could happen, it seems like its more of a ceremony
than real support. The older BB platforms are maintained but the real focus is
BB10.

Thoughts?