+1 for adding metadata but should more of the metadata be compulsory?

 JBoss tools plugin discovery uses the cordova.io registry and some of the
plugins are missing a lot to.  http://snag.gy/aAxjL.jpg is a screenshot
that shows how the case. http://snag.gy/J8rl6.jpg is a screenshot of a few
plugins that has most of its data. As you can see with the missing
descriptions etc. it is not possible to do an informed decision on whether
to use a plugin or not. Although information such as keywords does not seem
like important it becomes quite useful when you are trying to find a
certain plugin.
--
Gorkem