Perhaps this has been brought up before,  but why are we using an xml file?
why not make it a json file.

Plugman is written in node( js ) so why not have the plugin "config" file in
it's native format.  This will probably save a bit of code since the xml is
converted to an object to manipulate anyway.

i know this is a little off topic.

thoughts?