I understood and read it too Gorkem.

I was (poorly) suggesting we look at the issue of configuration in a
complete view. Due to backwards compatibility we will be adding a new file
and the code to support the old file will be around a while.

We can probably roll a whole lot more into a single file. What I"m not sure
about is what should and should not be.