actually, let me put this another way: I support .cordova/config.json ->
cordova.json but I am not really interested in changing the name of
./www/config.xml to ./www/app.xml

...feels to me we could consolidate this entire sitation with a single well
crafted configuration file (at the top level). ideally we have more
convention than configuration. feels like we have too many footguns to ease
our personal dev workflows as is than consideration for people actually
building apps.