a documentation explaining how it's gonna work

Dnia Tue Jun 17 10:51:58 2014 Michal Mocny pisze:
What do you mean?

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Piotr Zalewa <pzal...@mozilla.com> wrote:

Is there any predev document?

Dnia Mon Jun 16 18:30:46 2014 Andrew Grieve pisze:

  Yeah, really exciting. Thanks for taking this on.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
wrote:

  Fantastic!

I'll try to keep an eye out on the PR's, and please ping me if you would
like any help.

-Michal

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>