Hi all,

Several of us at IBM have been working on porting tests from mobile-spec to
the plugin-test-framework. I believe we have pull requests out for all of
the automated tests; we also have the manual tests ported and are just
wrapping up testing on ios/android, so those additional pull requests
should be out by tomorrow evening.

Can we get these reviewed soon to avoid getting out of sync with mobile
spec? Michal, if you have time to take a look that would be fantastic; we
can also get some of the IBM committers to help if needed.

Related note: I see that Michal added the new style tests to mobile-spec,
but is the plan for plugin-test-framework to be supplementary to
mobile-spec tests? It seems there would be problems keeping them in sync.
If it hasn't already been suggested, I propose removing mobile-spec tests
as the ported tests get merged in. The mobile-spec project would eventually
become a shell project with all tests run through plugin-test-framework and
installed plugins.

Thanks,
Staci Cooper