Just a quick update since its been a few days.

- Mobile-spec now builds with new-style tests bundled in (there is a button
to launch this on the first screen), and the createmobilespec.sh script
will automatically install plugin tests.
- Last week I moved device tests from mobile-spec over to plugin tests, and
modified the file plugin tests to use a nested plugin.xml.
- File and FileTransfer tests are tightly coupled in mobile-spec, and
should be removed together.  I have this mostly finished locally, but..
- I want to set up ci.cordova.io to include results of new-style tests
before ripping out huge portions of mobile spec, which is what I'm doing
now.

Few notes:
- The PR's have created a "test" folder, but I had written scripts to
expect "tests" folder.  Its easy to change or just accept both, but I
wonder if we should settle on a single convention.  Total bikeshed topic,
so I'll just pick one.
- PR's for new tests seem to be well isolated from each other (unlike
mobilespec).  Aka you can run FileTransfer tests without File tests.  Good
job!

-Michal