Things to help move this along:

- Move test directories to "tests" and add nested plugin.xml, that would be
a great.  You can look at an example here:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-device/tree/master/tests
- Test the PR locally by running the mobilespec create script to make sure
the plugin tests install fine and run well.  (The part that adds new-style
tests is here:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-mobile-spec/blob/master/createmobilespec/createmobilespec.js#L248
)
- Double check to make sure we have covered all tests currently in
mobilespec, and submit PR to remove the old tests from mobilespec app.  I
would not like to land the new tests without removing the old tests as well.

Thanks a bunch!