Sure, I was actually already planning to take a look this week.  I was
working on mobile-spec today and have *also* ported device tests :P  I
should have looked at the PR's first!  Will start these tomorrow.

The plan for mobile spec was just to have a transition path, by adding a
link to the old mobile-spec app to open the new-style-tests harness.  Then,
as we move tests from mobile-spec to new-style, we should remove the old
tests from mobile-spec.  Doing it this way means cordova committers have a
single place to run all tests, and when mobile-spec is 100% completely
deprecated, then we can just switch the start page with no change to
committers.

Thanks for your work here!

-Michal