Well, first, I would like to officially agree that people speaking in
language with diacritics are people :)

I'm not 100% sure of your exact proposal, but I think you are suggesting
that:
a) "cordova create Foo" should create a project in directory Foo with name
"Foo", and not name "Hello World"
and
b) Support for unicode for Name?

Regarding (a), I'm a bit torn.  It seems like a good change in isolation,
but personally I think we should just get rid of all parameters except
Path.  Specifically, you have to edit your config.xml to change a bunch
more than just packageId and Name, so why are those special?  Also,
"cordova create Foo" will still create the Hello World application, which
should specify its default name/packageId in its config.xml, why override
those at create time?

Regarding (b), I just changed my config.xml to: <name>/daɪ.əˈkrɪtɨk/</name>
worked exactly as expected.  Not sure what else we require?