You cannot change name of application to name with diacritics, because these
names are used as project names just as application name. If this can be
done with change config.xml file, there must be two information:

<name> as application name and <project> (for example) with project name
(without dangerous chars)

project could be rather <widget> attribute (just like id and version)

Android doesn't support Unicode activity/class names. This is a limitation
of their tools, which we use to generate activities. On Jul 23, 2014 2:32