Jan sorry, I think I made a mistake on #3, I think overall what you
suggested, is what we both agree an app name and project name, can be
configure and specify.

But I want to look how we do the refactoring of the project for xcode,
right now is not very reliable, we can leave it there how it is today, and
just recommend that user don't change the project name in config.xml just
the app name

--
Carlos Santana
<csantan...@gmail.com>